Open-minded, curious and insightful, Christian has excellent long-range vision. He prefers action
to conversation and enjoys dealing with difficult situations the moment they arise. A born
entrepreneur, he is alert to all the possibilities and is fascinated by new ideas. He shows strong
initiative and operates through creative impulses.
1. Improving and modernizing government processes.
- Community engagement and participation.
2. Safety and wellness.
- Citizen patrol groups
- Recruiting community to oversight committees
- Creating walking groups to connect neighborhoods
- Road diets and safe routes to school
- Vision Zero funding and education
3. Housing and workforce development.
- Creating stronger partnership between developers and community based organization, and residents to address the housing continuum,
- Working with city auditor to find creative solutions
- Create opportunity zones to fast track permitting to incentivize affordable housing developments
- Creating workshops to minimize time spent processing applications
4. Creating a consistent culture of respect and dignity for all residents, refugees, housed and unhoused, voters and nonvoters.
- Creating a platform that is representative of the majority and minority.